- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
Today in biology my teacher talked about how gay people don’t choose to be gay, and he explained in in depth. At the end of his lecture everyone applauded except some kid said “I still hate fags” and my teacher said “and everyone still hates you” the kid sat down and never said another word
So i have this giant pencil right
I think we all know where this is going.
the amount of people saying that they were expecting me to shove it up my ass is alarming
The idea that nerds are awkward and don’t ever socialize is the stupidest stereotype ever because like
Have you ever seen two nerds together?
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A CONVENTION?
Give us a topic of a common interest and we’ll socialize way past what normal people can tolerate.
Just because we don’t want to talk to you doesn’t mean we don’t want to talk.
WHAT’S GOIN’ ON!
Everyone else can go home
best cosplay of all time
I love that the cheekbones are drawn on her face.
warning: my policy for this blog is to repost this every time it pops up on my dash
can we take a moment to appreciate the fact that every troll cosplayer in this picture is a terezi
THE GUY BEING A SPIDER IN THE BACK THOUGH
This is at least the third time I’ve reblogged this and I’m not sorry
a man couldn’t get a woman to touch his dick, so he shot people, like, that’s an actual thing that has occurred in the year 2014. we can put people on the moon, but we can’t teach boys that they aren’t entitled to a woman’s body.
I didn’t know Benedict Cumberbatch was on Lilo and Stitch